Aberdeen Football Club
Kingsford Stadium Training Facility
W M Donald did the construction of the infrastructure works at the Phase 1 Training Academy including the pavilion, groundsman compound, roads, parking bays and drainage.
Key elements of this project were:
• Installation of pavilion and groundsman reinforced concrete foundations including internal drainage.
• Installation of adoptable and private sewers, filter trenches, associated manholes and waste water pumping station.
• Formation of a new adoptable entrance from the A944 including reinstatement of existing footpath.
• Construction of private roads, footpath and street lighting.
• Installation of site utilities and services.
• High quality hard landscaping