To apply for any of these positions please send your CV to email@example.com
Main Line CCTV Camera Unit Operators & Jet Vac Driver/Operators
Preferably OS19X qualified Main Line CCTV camera unit operators. It is preferred applicants will possess a wide range of drainage services skills as they will be required to carry out other duties as and when required including call out rota on reactive blockage vans. Jet Vac Operators must hold a minimum of a Class 2 driving license.
To be considered you will be/have the following
- Strong evidence of previous experience in a health & Safety advisory role.
- Background of advising in a multi-site environment
- As a minimum hold Technical member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and general NEBOSH certificate or NEBOSH Construction certificate.
- Construction and civil engineering industry experience and in particular CDM requirements in the rold of principal contractor
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive safety environment
Technical Project Engineer
Reporting to the Technical Director, support onsite project teams with technical information/approvals along with essential documentation. You will be involved in a range of multidisciplinary projects.
Key duties to include
- Attend client meetings and have the ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Take lead on delivery of work packages for projects and ensure project is completed to the deadline specification and quality required by the client.